Afghanistan Artistic Cultural Storytellers Association will hold the second round of storytelling competition which is called “Two Minutes Stories contest”. Many school students from Herat province participated in the first round of competition before. The aim of this program makes the children and adolescents creative, fancifulness and self-esteem.
Awards will be awarded to superior people.
- Tale must be recorded with the good quality and clearly by a cellphone or digital camera.
- The duration of storytelling should not be more than two minutes.
- Storyteller can select his/her own story. It should be good and new.
- Storyteller should speak in local accent.
- Students from preliminary to grades 9th can participate
- Name, father’s name, class, and school name need to be mentioned before telling story.
- Send your stories via Telegram @Afgstorytellers.
- Sending date is from May 27, 2018 to August 07, 2018.
- The results of selected stories are subsequently announced through the channel.